Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Day of Crummy Weather

Since we arrived last Saturday (it seems like month ago), it has been really sunny and "warm". The temperature has been in the 20's or 30's and very little wind. If you are sitting in the shuttle bus and the sun is shining on you, you would actually be hot. In addition, our building is very well insulated. When the sun is shining on the building, it can get really hot. It was pushing 90 F a few times last week here. I actually said; "I am so sick of being hot." I got my wish today. It is foggy, cold, and windy. The wind chill is about -4 F. I know you guys in South Dakota are rolling your eyes. I really don't mind cold as long as you can dress for it.

Here is my first attempt at posting a video on my blog. The flags blowing in the wind tell the story quite well.

No comments: